Hello all,

Hope you're having a good Friday!  Glasgow has promised a thunderstorm, but
has not yet delivered....

Just a reminder that we're on the lookout for members and volunteers who
would like to deliver a lightning talk at our AGM on Saturday 18th July
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wikimedia-uk-2020-agm-tickets-105946892006?aff=erelexpmlt>.
If there's a project or piece of work that you'd like to tell the community
about, please do get in touch!

If you've never given a lightning talk before, or have an idea but aren't
sure exactly how you'd like to present it, I'm more than happy to chat and
see if I can help, just drop me a line.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Sara

--
Dr Sara Thomas
Scotland Programme Coordinator, Wikimedia UK

*I work part time and am not in the office on Mondays.   *

*Wikimedia UK* is the national chapter for the global Wikimedia open
knowledge movement. We rely on donations from individuals to support our
work to make knowledge open for all. Have you considered supporting
Wikimedia? https://donate.wikimedia.org.uk

Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. (England &
Wales), SC048644 (Scotland). Registered Office Ground Floor, Europoint, 5 -
11 Lavington Street, London SE1 0NZ
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5+-+11+Lavington+Street,+London+SE1+0NZ&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects).