Hello everyone,

This is both a general invitation to and notice of the Wikimedia ZA AGM
that will be happening in a months time on the 12th November in Cape Town.

Please let me know if you wish to join digitally and I will send you the
link to join us remotely.

The AGM is open to anyone with an interest in Wikipedia or related projects
such as Wiki Commons, Open Street Map, Wiki Voyage and so on.

*Details*

   - Location:  Spin Street House <http://www.spinstreet.co/>, 8 Spin
   Street, Cape Town city centre.