Dorothy, I'm really sorry we let this issue stand for so long.  Thank you
very much for the nudge.

We fixed the problem, at least for now.  The problem was not something
under our control, so I'm still looking for the root cause, and until I
find and understand it, there's a small chance it'll happen again.

Please try again and don't hesitate to ping us if you experience the
problem again.