Hello,

I familiarized myself with Wikimetrics here in Wikimedia conference. I
managed to make one report which will return empty results because the
start and end dates are the same, but when I made new ones, they are in
"pending" status for many hours.

First I thought that the problem is that because I set the end date in
future, the report is pending until the end time is reached. But: then I
made another report with past end date and have the same problem. Can
anyone see the what is the problem? My username is "Vesa Linja-aho".

I attached the screenshot.[image: Tekstiin lisättävä kuva 1]

Best regards,

Vesa Linja-aho
Wikimedia Finland