There's something slightly different going on here.  The reason you're not
seeing dates is because the "Make this a *Public Scheduled *Report." is
checked.  If that box is checked, that means the report runs every night at
midnight and so any normal date inputs are hidden.  This is a feature,
albeit a slightly confusing one.

I think wikimetrics should have no problem rendering on an iPhone, but as
Johnathan says, it's not "supported".