> Hi
>
> Sorry I meant that all my user names are considered invalid, which is
> impossible...some of them are user names that I have already use in
> previous reports.
> I can use Wikimetrics though meta and with google all my users are invalid
> any help?

I looked up your account and didn't know your meta user name, but I did
find the cohort called "RELPE 2015".  That looks like it had some kind of
problem validating.  Do you see a button "Validate Again" when you open up
that cohort?  If you do, try clicking it and confirming the message.  It
should tell you after some pause that it started validating and give you a
Refresh button.  You can click that and let us know what you see.  If you
see FAILURE, let me know the time that happened so I can look it up in the
logs.  Thanks for the report Anna.