No. If I understood Anna well she is saying none of the usernames were
considered as valid by Wikimetrics.

I have problems too. Inmediately after I register appears a rose box with
red writting that ways "*Error!* Wikimetrics is experiencing problems.
Visit the Support page for help if this persists. You can also check the
console for details."

I can't see my old cohorts. Although I can see the menu to create new
cohorts and I can introduce info, but when I push the blue button to create
my cohort I don't get any result and everything desapears. I attach a
screenshot of the result.

Thoughts?

Regards!

> Any of you are having problem with wikimetrics? I need to do follow up
>> reports and any of my +1000 user names are considered valid, which is
>> impossible!
>>
>> Any advice?
>>

> Sorry Anna, I'm not sure what you mean.  The user names are all valid and
> you're expecting some to be invalid?  Can you give us some examples?

*Salvador Alcántar*
*@salvador_alc*