Thanks for the update, Marcel.

It looks like the plan for sunsetting includes closing this mailing list.
I'd be supportive if people would like to convert it to an Event Metrics
mailing list, although given the low volume of traffic here, my guess is
that closure would be okay too. The list could be reopened later if people
would like to use it for Event Metrics.

Pine