What about a search motor wich can find information into thoose mailings ?
This is not a "solution" but this is a way to make the users able to find
information.

Original messages :

Ever met a developer who likes writing doc? :)

> and a lot of the docs have never been read by a developer. That being
> said, using FlaggedRevs we might be able to deliver more solid docs
> on MW.org by flagging docs at like two levels. One could be like a basic
> "has been looked over for glaring errors and basic readability" and
> a second could be "has been thoroughly reviewed and is considered
> the doc on the given subject."

Perhaps we could start by getting developers to thoroughly review
documentation?

You're proposing a technical solution to a people problem. The problem
is not that the site can't display the fact that a developer vouches
for the quality of documentation. The problem is that there are no
processes for getting developers to review documentation and vouch for
it.