Just a quick heads-up:

I spent a little time this week hacking up integration of test data for
the CodeReview extension, and the ability for ParserTests to upload its
invocation data there.

Once configured live, parser tests will be automatically run on all
checkins to MediaWiki trunk and the results will be visible on the list
& detail views at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki

This should help in identifying regressions. :)

The system allows for data on multiple test suites to be sent in, so we
can rig up similar tests for the unit test suites (if they get fixed up
to actually work right!) and client-side Selenium-based tests we've been
talking about but have yet to implement.

If we don't have time to set it up today, the parser test integration
should be ready by early next week.

-- brion