2011/2/12 "青子守歌 (aokomoriuta)" <maill...@enmps.net>:
> What kind of issues are expected concretely?
>
> Is there any kinds of checklist or todo?

Trevor probably knows more about this, but what I can tell you at
least is that some wikis load their own version of jQuery in their
site JS, which can break things terribly because plugins can get
deregistered. Also, site JS overwriting jQuery with a different
version can obviously cause issues.

A few subtleties with regards to the timing of JS loading and
execution have changed, but Trevor is really the person to ask about
that. Also, site and user JS/CSS is now served from bits.wikimedia.org
as well, which means things like relative @import statements in CSS
are broken at this time; we're working on a fix for that.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)