Whoops, didn't realize this thread had been forked off while I was out
to lunch, and so I responded to the other thread. Sorry about that :(

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Steve Summit <s...@eskimo.com> wrote:
> This is a likely enough mistake, and the number of times you
> really want explicit double square brackets is small enough, that
> it's worth thinking about (if it hasn't been already) having VE
> detect and DTRT when a user types that.

VE does detect this and warn the user, but there's a bug that makes
the warning bubble appear out of view if you're not scrolled all the
way up to the top. One of our team members is working on fixing that
right now.

Roan