btw. Be aware of internationalization issues: not to say that fonts are
usually tied to a (group of) alphabets. Even digits can be affected by the
language info of the context they live.

See [1]: this is the standard English Wikipedia signup screen, and [2]:
with ?uselang=zh-cn added.

[1] http://imagebin.org/275031
[2] http://imagebin.org/275032

-Liangent