On 8 February 2015 at 19:32, Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks! This is a nice cleanup. https://www.mediawiki.org/
> wiki/Category:Extensions_with_unknown_license has 1379 pages now, is your
> bot going to continue working there?

 That category is a bit dodgy, It's based on a very limited set of switches
in the Extension Infobox.  When I first started working on it, there was ~6
pages in the category and I was cleaning up the pages (did about just under
half) to use a standard based output using Template:EL (Wasn't aware about
SPDX when i searched), with the goal of removing that category magic out of
the infobox directly for the unknown cat then work on the other categories
to clean up their usage as well.

Clearly I never got finished. Good luck to who ever works on it.