On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am certain once the team has a chance to refocus, they may choose to
> examine workflows that are common across multiple Wikimedia projects that
> would benefit from improvement.  Off the top of my head, creating a
> "deletion" wizard in collaboration with a couple of large Wikipedias might
> be a starting point.

Obviously this work is still in very early stages, but deletion-related
processes are definitely on our radar. AfD on enwiki was one of our case
studies during early work on this, as you can tell from this slide in
Danny's Wikimania presentation:
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:User%28s%29_Talk%28ing%29_-_Wikimania_2015.pdf&page=8

>   I suspect that the Collaboration team and the
> Community Tech team will find many overlaps in their work as they go
> forward.

Yes, we are aware that that is likely to happen, and we'll be talking to
them about that.