Hi Pine,

Any chance to provide information or examples of these documents that
would need to be replaced if/when colours are changed?

To my knowledge, There is no where in MediaWiki core that relies on
colour only to convey information to the clients/end users. The colour
is used to enhance and/or supplement the information provided.

I know from personal experience, I have many times used documentation
where colouring and/or other user experience elements (examples:
icons, system dialog environments) have changed weather it's from
in-application/services changes and redesigns or from external changes
such as system user interface provided mechanisms without major
impacts to the documentation that i've used.