I did not mean to imply that we would not make errors in communicating with
one another, we are only human* after all. :)

I believe we can do so with civility and respect and by giving the other
the benefit of the doubt, but, if for whatever reason, someone feels that
can no longer happen, I am thankful that their are avenues to pursue
alternative resolutions.

*or are we dancer? :P
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_(The_Killers_song)#Lyrics