Hi Everyone,

It's time for Wikimedia Tech Talks 2019 Episode 4! This month's talk will
take place *May 23, 2019 at  3:00 PM UTC*.

*Topic:* Wikimedia and the W3C

*Speaker:* Evan Prodromou, Product Manager and Gilles Dubuc, Senior
Software Engineer

The Wikimedia Foundation is now a member of the W3C, as of April. We will
walk you through how you can join working groups, what to expect of W3C
participation, what we hope Wikimedia staff can achieve through W3C and we
will share our own experiences as W3C members.

*YouTube stream for viewers:* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pZrLwC5to4

During the live talk, you are invited to join the discussion on IRC at
#wikimedia-office

You can watch past Tech Talks here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Tech_talks

If you are interested in giving your own tech talk, you can learn more
here:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Calendar/How_to_schedule_an_event#Tech_talks

As always, feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Kind regards,

Sarah R. Rodlund
Technical Writer, Developer Advocacy
srodl...@wikimedia.org