Hi Andy,

Apogee provides all the WiFi infrastructure for our Res Halls here at Tarleton
State University.  We are very happy with the service and the support they
provide.  Internally, we are a Cisco shop but  Apogee is using an Aruba
solution.  We were impressed with both the speed and ease of the installation.

Jamie

Jamie Trusner
Networks & Communications Manager
Information Technology Services
Tarleton State University
254-968-9900

Information Technology Services staff will never ask for your password in an
email.  Don't ever email your password to anyone or share confidential
information in emails.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.