We put AP's in rooms and they become just like any other University owned
property, the resident is responsible for any damage to the AP. That said we
have had them in rooms for 3 years and have never had a problem with damage.
The only issue we had was the status lights, students said the blinking was
keeping them awake but that they could live with the blue or green steady on
power light so we turned off the blinking lights and left the warm glow of the
power light on.

Randy Ethridge
Network Engineer V
Information Services
Eastern Illinois University
rlethri...@eiu.edu

Office Ph. 217-581-7640

Proud to say "I am EIU"

EIU THINKS GREEN: Before printing this e-mail think if it is necessary