We had thousands of those, wired for usoc on the wallplate side, a splitter
to send 2 pairs to two station cables with usoc on one and 568b on the
station end.  We had this for our entire cat-3 plant, and some of the
early cat-5 (non-e) terminated on 110 blocks.  I don't miss that any more
than I miss faculty putting 10base2 on rg-59.

Dale

Thus spake John York (yo...@brcc.edu) on Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 09:42:27PM +0000: