Doesn't really affect me because the bandwidth crunch is at the last
mile link to the customer.
That said, we do ~30Mbps of Akamai traffic over peering and every meg
we don't have to pay for is nice.
The trick to getting CDN stuff when you have low traffic volumes is
wait for someone big (huge university, for example) to get it and then
peer with them.