Hi folks,

I would like to move to Wix and I did the basic researches how do this.
Now one major part is left and I have no idea how to solve this.

We have right now an application with three features and ~ 200 files.
This files will be copied to a deployment directory using nant. Then all
files in this directory will be harvested by Wise into our msi (with the
resulting upgrade issue)

The harvesting will be replaced by static wxs files. But now I have no idea
how I can check if all files in deployment directory are part of the msi.

Do someone out there can give me a hint how to check this?

Many thanks in advance

Dominik