I Installed Votive 3.0 and I started testing out a project in Visual Studio.
When I tried to build the project it did not recognize SQLDatabase and User
as valid tags.  I checked the help file to make sure I had the proper
version and it shows the definition for both.  Have I missed some
versionsetting in VS or is there something else I need to do?