Add a SKIPCONDITIONS property to each of your conditions and pass that in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: 08 May 2013 09:31
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Skip Bundle Condition

You could implement that in a custom BA. The wixstdba doesn't have such a
concept.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:11 AM, Sam Boman <s...@samb.se> wrote:

> Is there any way to do like this when installing an application when
> using Bundle bootstrapper:
> installer.exe /skip-conditions
>
> To make the installation run without checking the conditions
> (VersionNT, ServicePackLevel).
>
> Best regards,
> Sam Boman

-
Learn Graph Databases - Download FREE O'Reilly Book "Graph Databases" is the
definitive new guide to graph databases and their applications. This 200-page
book is written by three acclaimed leaders in the field. The early access
version is available now.

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.