From: Patrick Kristiansen [mailto:patr...@patrkris.dk]
Sent: 21 May 2013 12:24
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Specifying IIS app pool user (and password)
viaproperties

Hi

Is it possible to specify the user that an IIS WebAppPool runs under through
a property?

Currently I'm getting an error when trying to build the .msi package and have
set

        <iis:WebAppPool User="[SOME_PROPERTY]" ...>

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.