I would like to know when WiX 3.8 will become a published released build?

We normally upgrade when a release is published and therefore was wondering
if there is a schedule when 3.8 will be released?

We are trying to create a Burn .exe with translated UI and 3.7 currently has
a bug in it that prevents the UI to come up in the System/User OS language
and will only work if -lang #### is passed to the .exe.

There is suppose to be a fix for this, but have been unable to get that fix
to work. So in testing the latest WiX 3.8 the burn .exe correctly shows the
UI in the language of the OS as it sits at the moment.

So it would seem that upgrading to 3.8 would be the easies solution to fix
our issues.