We have an app that when runs produces a quick Dos Window and then goes away.

So we are using the WiXCA - CAQuietExec custom action to call the app in
quite mode. This work great, but my question is if the App fails and I have
the WiXCA custom action set to Return the error code will it return the
failure of the app that CAQuietExec triggered or will it only return an
error return code if the WiXCA returned a failure and ignore what comes from
the triggered app?

I just have to confirm that if the app fails that the failure is returned to
the CA instead of just returning to no where and as long as the quiet app
triggered the app successfully then no failure is returned to the install.

Thanks.