Well I just did a test of Patch Creation using two different builds of our
next release of our software, which the .msi files are 118 MB in size, and
if I set the WholeFilesOnly="yes" the patch .msp size is 20MB. Now if I set
the WholeFilesOnly="no" then the size of the .msp is only 3.8 MB. Way
smaller.

So for the extra step of extracting the .msi files you get the ability to
have a bit difference instead of whole files and you do not have to create a
PatchFamily with all the known components that may of changed....

So just have to see about getting this WholeFilesOnly from PatchCreation
into Pure WiX and we would be good to go....