If you mean to share files between two different product MSIs then you need to
author them carefully to make sure that they share the same component guids.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniyyel [mailto:daniel.bed...@freenet.de]
Sent: 15 November 2013 12:09
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] uninstalling files

As far as I know there is no downgrade option. It would only go if you create
a patch (MSP), install it and then you can remove the patch over a command
line. That would be a downgrade.

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.