Hi John,

Thanks for the help...Just followed the steps...worked like a charm. The
folder got installed into the program files folder and there were no
errors thrown by Light.

But I want the db directory to be created into a folder in say
c:\[FolderName](c:\[FolderName]\Tort Demo). I have tried with like as
mentioned earlier DesktopFolder, LocalAppdatafolder etc just to see if
everything goes fine but i was getting the error mentioned in below mail.

For those errors i landed on to
http://robmensching.com/blog/posts/2007/4/27/how-to-create-an-uninstall-shortcut-and-pass-all-the
where it is said that the registry key is created to make ICE18
<http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368942.aspx>, ICE38
<http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368961.aspx> and ICE48
<http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368977.aspx> happy. So can i
ignore those errors and move ahead?

How can i get my directory created to c:\[FolderName]\  ?

Regards,
SuvraJyoti