Hi Phil,

I modified the structure in my main WIX file as below:

<Directory Id='TARGETDIR' Name='SourceDir'>
       <Directory Id='EnergySolutionsConfig' Name="$(var.rootFolder)">
           <Component Id="parentOfAll"
Guid="22AD76A4-448E-41DB-85A0-A04E9774A466" KeyPath="yes">
             <RemoveFolder Id= "removeParent" On="uninstall"/>
           </Component>

After installing i traversed to "C:\Energy Solutions
International\PFWService\config\access" then uninstalled the path
"C:\Energy Solutions International\PFWService\" still exists, all the
files are deleted though.