http://wix.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest#src/Setup/

-----Original Message-----
From: Bo Zhang [fabbricadigitale] [mailto:b.zh...@fabbricadigitale.it]
Sent: 04 March 2014 11:31
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] How WiX created its own setup package?

Hi folks, so, as written,  I am very curious about this:

Is the WiX installer writtn in WiX? Is the sourcecode available? Could you
provide a link if you know it?

Great thanks.
Bo
SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.