Hi Guys, I made asetup file using InstallShield LE and the installer works
perfectly on Windows 8 32/64 bit OS.
Then i used 'WIX Bootstrapper' to combine two installers .exes.

When i launched the .EXE generated by WIX after the accepting the terms and
conditions, I got the error message 'Error reading setup initialization
file' for the setup exe generated by InstallShiled LE.

<http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/file/n7593655/Error_Reading.png>

<http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/file/n7593655/Cache_NotFound.png>

Note: The setup.exe works perfectly when i launch it separately.

How can i fix this problem?

thank you.

karthik

-----