Hi,

Within my Bootstrapper Application (using
WixStandardBootstrapperApplication), I use bal:Condition to detect a
pre-requisite and display an error message if it's not installed.

However, as part of the error message, I'd like to also provide a URL to
take the user to the download page. If I put in the URL directly, for
example,

<bal:Condition Message="This product requires Pre-Requisite. Please install
it from http://InstallLink.com , and then run this installer again.">

Currently it gets displayed as plain text, and the user cannot even copy the
URL.

Is this scenario supported in any way? I saw this bug but not sure if
there's been any resolution.
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/3384/

Thanks,
Liz