I have a Bunr setup with an msi package.I have done 2 different packages, and I
have installed the second one with a higher version number.In the logs file I
can see that it report the msi package as installed and obsolete, it start the
uninstall process of the installed burn package but it doesn't uninstall the
msi package even if it is marked as obsolete and the planned action from the ba
is absent, but the action is none, and not unistall.I want it to be
uninstalled, what I have to do?