I think Woody used a warning message. Here is the block of code he had sent:

[CustomAction]
        public static ActionResult UninstallMessage(Session session)
        {
            if (session == null)
            {

logEventsApp.WriteLoggingEvent(string.Format(CultureInfo.InvariantCulture, "{0}
; {1}", Resources.ArgumentNullError, "session"), session);
                throw new ArgumentNullException("session",
Resources.ArgumentNullError);
            }

            // This is just to display a message box that informs the user that
they will have to remove the databases manually
            string notificationMessage = Resources.DatabaseNotRemoved;
            session.Log(notificationMessage);

            Record record = new Record();
            record.FormatString = notificationMessage;
            session.Message(InstallMessage.Warning, record);

            return ActionResult.Success;
        }