Thanks Rob...

It actually turned out to be the first build I did from TeamCity did not
link in the merge module as it did not have access to it at the time. So the
wixlib that went into the parent just did not have the merge module to
install.

So I re-verified with the latest build and it correctly linked in the merge
module and installed correctly. So everything is working fine now....