http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2901907

has it at

From: Neil Sleightholm [mailto:n...@x2systems.com]
Sent: 20 May 2014 10:57
To: wix-users (wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net)
Subject: [WiX-users] .NET 4.5.2

I am working on a .NET 4.5.2 install and am looking for the direct link to
download it in my bundle. For 4.5.1 the link is
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=322116 does anyone know what the
equivalent is for 4.5.2 or where to find it? (I am looking for the "fwlink"
link id not the location where I can manually download it.)

Thanks

Neil

Neil Sleightholm
X2 Systems Limited
n...@x2systems.com<mailto:n...@x2systems.com>

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.