From: Phill Hogland [via Windows Installer XML (WiX) toolset]
[mailto:ml-node+s687559n7596365...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:17 AM
To: Tim Mayert
Subject: Re: [Light] light.exe error LGHT0001: Cannot create a file when that
file already exists.

I get this error when the output file (bundle.exe, msipackage.msi, or
library.wixlib, depending on the type of project) is open in another process,
like Orca.  So for me it is not random.  Is your build process trying to do
something with the prior version of the output file, as the project is being
built?