Yes this all works and all, but is there no way that we can have say some
text with a description of what will be launched?

I have a WiX .msi installer that contains all the standard and custom UI
that we need and it contains the check box at the end of the install for the
user to launch our admin tool. This all works great but since it is only a
.msi we decided that it would be better to have a setup .exe output.

Do do this we are trying out Burn to call this one .msi and therefore we are
trying to disable all UI from Burn so that it all comes from the .msi. But
now it is this check box on the finish dialog of the msi that did not see
correct. So we turned that one off and placed the launch code to launch at
end of the Burn .exe. This works but it just has a basic finish dialog box
with an extra button called Launch. There is not indication what this is
launching and therefore is there anyway to display the checkbox text that we
used for the end of the .msi or do we have to live with what is currently
supplied?