I have a MaskedEdit control that can either be blank or filled in. If blank
then next button will continue, but if any characters are entered then I
only want it to continue if all the required characters are filled in. So is
there some built in method to validate that all characters have been filled
in or do I actually have to create a custom action that will validate that
all the characters have been filled in?