From: Phill Hogland [mailto:phogl...@rimage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:03 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Localizing Managed BA

There are different approaches to doing localization in a managed context, and
since this is a .Net issue and not specifically related to WiX I did not find a
specific document with steps on how to do it.  Yes I localize my mba for en,
de, es, it, ja, and zh.  My approach was a little different than yours but I
think the core issues remains the same.  I am not using satellite DLLs.  My
resource strings are embedded resources.  Even so a wix mba DLL gets loaded
into a host provided by wix.  And while it was about a year ago that I got this
stuff working, and I was very knew to C# at the time and may not have
understood what I was doing, I had to define a different namespace for my
strings 'myRes', rather than using the default 'resources' namespace which
already existed.  ILSpy was helpful in sorting that out.

I think Sean had a good suggestion (with documentation). Did you try:
<Payload
SourceFile="..\Translation\lib\Release\en-US\Agilent.OpenLAB.Installation.resources.dll"
Name="en-US\Agilent.OpenLAB.Installation.resources.dll"/>