Hello,

I am trying to build a managed bootstrapper that can install as both per-user
and per-machine.

In the dual-purpose MSI I set the package scope to "perUser":
    <Package InstallScope="perUser" />

In the bundle I have
<MsiPackage SourceFile="Installer.msi">
        <MsiProperty Name="ALLUSERS"
                     Value="2" />
        <MsiProperty Name="MSIINSTALLPERUSER"
                     Value="[MsiInstallPerUser]" />
</MsiPackage>

Finally in the managed bootstrapper, if the user is an administrator, I set the
MSI as per-machine
Engine.StringVariables["MsiInstallPerUser"] = "";

Otherwise, I set the MSI to per-user
Engine.StringVariables["MsiInstallPerUser"] = "1";

Everything works fine when I install a per-user bundle, however when I try to
install per-machine I never get the UAC prompt.

Is burn designed to do this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff Tyson