Von: RonnyS [mailto:ronnys.cod...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015 14:18
An: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [WiX-users] Overwrite a file with a higher Version

Hi I need to overwrite a file with a higher version with a lower Version.

I searching and found the folowing solution but it don`t work fine.
The old fie is not deleted and the new not installed.

<Directory Id="System64Folder" Name="System64Folder">
  <Component Id="DLLFILE.dll64" Guid="MYGUID" >
     <RemoveFile Id="filedelDLLFILE.dll64" Name="DLLFILE.dll" On="install"/>
      <File Id="fileDLLFILE.dll64" Name="DLLFILE.dll"
Source="$(var.InputDir)DLLFILE64.dll" />
  </Component>
</Directory>

I get no Errors in the logs.

Has anyone a Idea for this Problem?