Hi,

My msp patch is missing Version and Publisher info in "Installed Updates"
window in ARP for 64 bit machines. I've populated all the fields in PCP
correctly but still it doesn't show up. It works fine on 32 bit machines.
My MSI is a 32 bit MSI so that might be one reason why it fails for 64 bit
machine but I couldn't find any info on this on MSDN.

Even some of MS patches are also missing this info on my 64 bit machine.

Issue is exactly same as described at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17231864/setting-the-publisher-in-installed-updates-for-a-msp-patch

Does any one has any idea about this?

Thanks and Regards,