From: Prantik Sarmah [mailto:prantik.sar...@grapecity.com]
Sent: 06 July 2015 15:02
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] MSI + CustomAction as one process

Hi Folks,

I have a query and hope someone would guide me properly.

If I run an exe in an msi through some custom action,it is run as an out of
process method.

That is to say the msiexec runs as process1 and the exe runs as process2.

Would it be possible to somehow run the exe within the same process as msiexec
ie process1 and process2 as one process?