Sam, the mail service had hick-up for some reason. My mails were delayed hours.

73, Reino OH3mA

From: Sam W2JDB via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 2:46 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Sam W2JDB <w2...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Response to CQ ignored

Sorry about this. My email service did not show any emails for a while.

Seems I have a problem here.

73,

Sam W2JDB

On Tuesday, January 30, 2024 at 07:44:17 AM EST, Sam W2JDB via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> >
wrote:

Hi Uwe,

I sent this email earlier, somehow it did not go through.

Hi Ed,

Make sure you have the right option selected  "CQ:First"

73,

Sam W2JDB

On Tuesday, January 30, 2024 at 06:53:47 AM EST, Uwe, DG2YCB via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> >
wrote:

Hi Ed,

At the moment, I have no explanation why it doesn't work with the "231202" i+
version. What I can say is that it definitely works well with the current
"240106" code, as well as with the new "240202" version that will be released
on Friday this week. I recommend that you download this version on Friday and
then see whether the error persists or not. This version will also bring a few
nice new features, which I'll explain in the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CqyIGRjbvs
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CqyIGRjbvs>

73 de DG2YCB,
Uwe