Hi Willie,

Yes the 9700 has that function but when I did that the problem didn’t happen.
It does seem quite random and intermittent. I suspected it might have been rfi
as when I moved the 432 MHz ant in the roof the problem seemed to go away. But
i have seen it back again and I haven’t altered anything.

I suspect something to do with the usb as another has reply has suggested.

Thanks, Nic

On 30 Jan 2024, at 12:32, William Smith via wsjt-devel