Can both nodes defined in xcat have the same hostname or do they have to be
distinct?

From: Xiao Peng Wang [mailto:w...@cn.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 8:29 AM
To: xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [xcat-user] EXTERNAL: Re: Setting up a bond interface using boot
NIC's for stateless RHEL

Please refer to the description in the configbond.

xCAT team also considered to handle the bond during OS deployment. We thought
to have multiple macs configured in the macs table to make two macs map to one
IP, then during dhcp, either mac can get the correct IP and configure. As a
workaround, you can define two node to represent one physical machine.

Thanks
Best Regards
Wang Xiaopeng (王晓朋)
IBM China System Technology Laboratory
Tel: 86-10-82453455
Email: w...@cn.ibm.com<mailto:w...@cn.ibm.com>
Address: 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193